Google Plus

A Tiny Apartment upto 24 Rooms

Sunday, 25 December 2011



I love the innovation here, although I have a feeling this stuff comes at a relatively steep premium. Their website doesn’t show prices (must ask for quote), but I’ve read around $8,000 for a bed/sofa combo. I wonder how long it will take to these designs to trickle down to mass market stores. Via Reddit.
Thinking about simplifying your life and living in less space? Perhaps you already live in a small space. If you haven’t heard of Resource Furniture, you should definitely check out this video of space-saving and transforming furniture from their store in New York City, land of the 250 sf studio. These are way beyond your standard Murphy beds.
I love the innovation here, although I have a feeling this stuff comes at a relatively steep premium. Their website doesn’t show prices (must ask for quote), but I’ve read around $8,000 for a bed/sofa combo. I wonder how long it will take to these designs to trickle down to mass market stores. Via Reddit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading

Tags